Clue: Vegas lead-in
We have 1 answer for the clue Vegas lead-in. See the results below.
- ___ Vegas
- Singing syllables
- Vegas opening
- Musical notes
- Some mindless singing
- ___ Cruces, N.M.
- Carol syllables
- Vegas opener
- ___ Tunas, Cuba
- Andalusian article
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 17, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 07, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 16, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 18, 2016
- USA Today - September 17, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 28, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 08, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Vegas lead-in that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!