Clue: Vegas transaction
We have 2 answers for the clue Vegas transaction. See the results below.
- It's made at fights
- Two chips, perhaps
- It might be placed at a window
- Something often laid at a window
- Track transaction
- $2 on the gray mare, e.g.
- Bit of casino action
- Put money (on)
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 18, 2012
- USA Today - February 07, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 13, 2009
- New York Times - August 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Vegas transaction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!