Clue: Verbalized shrug
We have 1 answer for the clue Verbalized shrug. See the results below.
- Slangy word of indifference
- Interjection of disinterest
- So-so, so to speak
- "I could take it or leave it," slangily
- Unenthusiastic response
- "I'm less than impressed"
- "Doesn't thrill me"
- "I can't get excited about it"
- 'So what?'
- Expression of disinterest
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 10, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Verbalized shrug that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!