Clue: Vermeer's "Woman With a ___"
We have 1 answer for the clue Vermeer's "Woman With a ___". See the results below.
- Guitar relative
- Fretted instrument
- Pear-shaped instrument
- Cousin of a bandore
- Mandolin's ancestor
- Instrument shaped like a 69-Across
- Long-necked instrument
- Cousin of the banjo
- Relative of a mandolin
- Madrigal accompaniment
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - January 18, 2015
- New York Times - August 18, 2009
- USA Today - March 07, 2008
- New York Times - February 11, 2005
- New York Times - October 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Vermeer's "Woman With a ___" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!