Clue: Verne hero Phileas
We have 1 answer for the clue Verne hero Phileas. See the results below.
- Fictional circumnavigator
- Verne hero
- Verne's circumnavigator
- Phileas ___, who went around the world in 80 days
- Passepartout's circumnavigator boss
- Harvard museum, with "the"
- Verne traveler
- Passepartout's boss
- Passepartout's employer
- Verne's balloonist
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 16, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 11, 2004
- New York Times - May 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Verne hero Phileas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!