Clue: Versified salute
We have 1 answer for the clue Versified salute. See the results below.
- Purcell piece
- Lyric poem
- Keats piece
- Words of honor?
- Keats's work on melancholy
- Flowery tribute
- Thomas Hood's "Autumn," e.g.
- Schoenberg's "___ to Napoleon"
- "Intimations of Immortality," e.g.
- Words of praise
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 02, 2010
- Universal - July 04, 2010
- New York Times - October 25, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Versified salute that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!