Clue: Victorian, in a way
We have 2 answers for the clue Victorian, in a way. See the results below.
- Not willing to experiment, maybe
- Hip's opposite
- Boring and dowdy
- Unduly formal
- Primly pompous
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 02, 2015
- Washington Post - July 18, 2013
- USA Today - October 31, 2003
- New York Times - April 15, 2001
- New York Times - February 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Victorian, in a way that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!