Clue: Vidal's Breckinridge
We have 1 answer for the clue Vidal's Breckinridge. See the results below.
- Ancient city, home of St. Nicholas
- Vidal's "___ Breckinridge"
- "___ Breckinridge"
- Keyboardist Hess
- Hess who was a dame
- Nicholas of ___, patron saint of mariners and thieves
- Dame Hess
- Dame __ Hess
- Gore Vidal's "___ Breckinridge"
- Gore Vidal's Breckinridge
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 27, 2014
- LA Times - September 13, 2013
- LA Times - November 15, 2011
- LA Times - December 26, 2010
- LA Times - November 12, 2009
- Washington Post - October 15, 2004
- New York Times - October 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Vidal's Breckinridge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!