Clue: Vietnamese leader deposed in 1963
We have 1 answer for the clue Vietnamese leader deposed in 1963. See the results below.
- Per ___
- Carpe ___ (seize the day)
- Carpe ___
- Vietnam's Ngo Dinh ___
- Per ___ (daily)
- Vietnamese dictator Ngo Dinh ___
- South Vietnam's Ngo Dinh ___
- See 6-Down
- Ngo Dinh ___, South Vietnam's first president
- Per ___ (by the day)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Vietnamese leader deposed in 1963 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!