Clue: Vincent with a Big Apple establishment
We have 1 answer for the clue Vincent with a Big Apple establishment. See the results below.
- Noted New York restaurateur
- Famed New York restaurateur
- A Manhattan restaurant is named for him
- Old Big Apple restaurateur
- New York restaurateur
- New York City restaurateur
- Trash toter
- New York City theater district restaurateur Vincent
- Tony-winning Manhattan restaurateur
- Big Apple restaurateur
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Vincent with a Big Apple establishment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!