Clue: Vine whose flowers are used to make leis
We have 1 answer for the clue Vine whose flowers are used to make leis. See the results below.
- Site of the Mokuaweoweo crater
- Peak east of Captain Cook
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park sight
- Hawaiian tourist attraction
- Hawaiian volcano
- Literally, it means "long mountain"
- World's largest volcano by volume
- Hawaii erupter
- Hawaiian smoker
- Big Island volcano
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - February 03, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Vine whose flowers are used to make leis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!