Clue: Vine with large flower clusters
We have 1 answer for the clue Vine with large flower clusters. See the results below.
- Woody vine with violet blossoms
- House-climbing shrub
- Climbing shrub with showy blooms
- Flowering vine
- "Desperate Housewives" lane
- Ornamental climbing vine
- 'Desperate Housewives' lane
- Vine with showy flowers
- Sweet-pea cousin
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Vine with large flower clusters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!