Clue: Violinist Busch
We have 1 answer for the clue Violinist Busch. See the results below.
- ___ von Baeyer, Nobel-winning chemist
- ___ von Baeyer, 1905 Chemistry Nobelist
- First name in W.W. II infamy
- Infamous Eichmann
- Brewmaster Coors
- War criminal Eichmann
- Name widely avoided in Germany
- Architect Loos
- Adidas founder Dassler
- German violinist Busch
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Violinist Busch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!