Clue: Violinist Kavafian
We have 1 answer for the clue Violinist Kavafian. See the results below.
- Tropical cuckoo
- Cuckoo bird
- Singer DiFranco
- "Wheel of Fortune" buy
- "Wheel of Fortune" request
- Folk rock's ___ DiFranco
- What makes a plan plain?
- "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" boy
- Without this, a maid is mad
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 10, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 04, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 02, 2009
- New York Times - June 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Violinist Kavafian that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!