Clue: Violins and violas: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Violins and violas: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Orch. section
- Navigation rtes.
- Narrow waterways: Abbr.
- Slim bodies: Abbr.
- Gibraltar et al.: Abbr.
- Gibraltar and Magellan: Abbr.
- Bering and Taiwan (Abbr.)
- Gibraltar and Magellan, briefly
- Cellos, violas, etc.: Abbr.
- Ocean passages (abbr.)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 16, 2015
- Washington Post - October 10, 2011
- New York Times - April 16, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Violins and violas: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!