Clue: Virgo's predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Virgo's predecessor. See the results below.
- Sign of summer
- Guitar designer Fender
- Bill Clinton, astrologically
- Energetic, strong-willed type, supposedly
- King's name
- Constellation near Hydra
- One of 13 Popes
- Regulus's constellation
- Name of 13 popes
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 20, 2012
- New York Times - November 12, 2007
- New York Times - February 14, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Virgo's predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!