Clue: "Virtute et Armis" and others
We have 1 answer for the clue "Virtute et Armis" and others. See the results below.
- Principle statements
- Guiding principles
- "Semper fidelis" and others
- New York's "Excelsior" and others
- Banner headlines
- "Can Do" and "Be Prepared," e.g.
- "E Pluribus Unum" and others
- State slogans, e.g.
- Words on coats of arms
- Words to live by
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Virtute et Armis" and others that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!