Clue: Vito Corleone's creator
We have 1 answer for the clue Vito Corleone's creator. See the results below.
- "The Sicilian" author
- "The Godfather" author
- 1972 and '74 Oscar-winning screenwriter
- "The Godfather" novelist
- Corleone's creator
- "Fools Die" author
- Mario who wrote "The Godfather"
- "The Godfather" author Mario
- "Omerta" was his last novel
- Author Mario
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 07, 2003
- New York Times - August 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Vito Corleone's creator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!