We have 7 answers for the clue Vituperate. See the results below.
- Voice displeasure with heart transplant performed in car seat (5,2)
- Use inelegant language toward
- Attack with profanity
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 23, 2013
- New York Times - March 31, 2013
- New York Times - November 20, 2012
- New York Times - July 31, 2011
- Washington Post - July 23, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 12, 2006
- New York Times - March 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Vituperate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!