Clue: Voltaire optimist
We have 1 answer for the clue Voltaire optimist. See the results below.
- Dr. Pangloss's pupil, in Voltaire
- Classic novel that ends "Well said, but we must cultivate our garden"
- 1956 Bernstein operetta
- *Student of Dr. Pangloss
- Bernstein musical
- Leonard Bernstein musical
- Voltaire novel
- Voltaire satire that Leonard Bernstein turned into a musical comedy
- Bernstein operetta
- Leonard Bernstein operetta
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 30, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Voltaire optimist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!