Clue: Vultures were sacred to him
We have 1 answer for the clue Vultures were sacred to him. See the results below.
- Greek Mars
- God of war
- Greek war god
- "Iliad" figure
- Trojan ally, in the "Iliad"
- God shown with a burning torch
- Father of Fear and Panic
- Son of Zeus
- Half brother of Hermes
- Lover of Aphrodite
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 31, 2009
- New York Times - February 27, 2005
- New York Times - September 05, 1999
- New York Times - June 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Vultures were sacred to him that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!