Clue: Wagnerian heroine
We have 3 answers for the clue Wagnerian heroine. See the results below.
- Wagner heroine
- King Mark's bride
- Tristan's love
- Heroine of Arthurian romance
- Wagner soprano
- Legendary Irish princess
- Tryster with Tristan
- Wagner princess
- Singer of the Wagner aria "Liebestod"
- Tristan's mate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 21, 2014
- New York Times - October 31, 2009
- New York Times - May 09, 2006
- Washington Post - June 13, 2004
- New York Times - October 25, 1998
- New York Times - October 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Wagnerian heroine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!