We have 2 answers for the clue Wailer. See the results below.
- Wailing woman, in folklore
- Wailer of Irish folklore
- Irish wailer
- Mythic wailer
- Wailing spirit
- Wailing woman of lore
- Wailer of Gaelic folklore
- Gaelic spirit whose wailing portends death
- Warning wailer of lore
- Spirit of folklore
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 30, 1999
- New York Times - November 24, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Wailer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!