Clue: "Wait a ___!"
We have 1 answer for the clue "Wait a ___!". See the results below.
- N.Y.S.E. regulator
- Watchdog grp. for 29-Down
- Not long to wait
- Brief time
- Dry, as wine
- Like some wine
- Short time
- "Hold on a ___!"
- Champagne designation
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 02, 2014
- Chicago Reader - May 21, 2010
- Washington Post - February 20, 2004
- New York Times - March 29, 2000
- New York Times - February 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Wait a ___!" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!