Clue: Waiter's offering
We have 2 answers for the clue Waiter's offering. See the results below.
- # 5 (Beatles album)
- It may have gone through the mill
- Jalapeño, to name one
- Fab Four's "Sgt."
- Jalapeño, e.g.
- Sneeze inducer
- Word that can follow the first word of 17-, 25-, 39-, 47-, or 60-Across
- It's usually red, yellow or green
- Grinder contents
- Baseball warmup game
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 01, 2013
- USA Today - July 15, 2013
- Washington Post - July 09, 2012
- New York Times - January 24, 2006
- New York Times - September 05, 2005
- New York Times - March 13, 2002
- New York Times - September 06, 2000
- New York Times - June 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Waiter's offering that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!