Clue: Wal-Mart founder Walton
We have 1 answer for the clue Wal-Mart founder Walton. See the results below.
- Texas patriot Houston
- Ted's role on "Cheers"
- "Gunsmoke" bartender
- Uncle of note
- Texas's Houston
- "As Time Goes By" singer in "Casablanca"
- Uncle ___
- Mil. defense weapon
- U.S. defense weapon
- Uncle who "wants you!"
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - March 05, 2010
- Washington Post - September 06, 2008
- New York Times - March 19, 2007
- USA Today - April 12, 2006
- New York Times - April 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Wal-Mart founder Walton that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!