Clue: "Walden" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Walden" writer. See the results below.
- Noted transcendentalist
- "Nothing is so much to be feared as fear" penner
- Walden Pond ponderer
- See 70-Across
- "Civil Disobedience" author
- ''Civil Disobedience'' author
- Walden Pond writer
- He wrote, "Nature is full of genius"
- "Walden" author
- Noted Walden Pond resident
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 25, 2016
- New York Sun - November 26, 2007
Found an answer for the clue "Walden" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!