Clue: Waldheim was its head
We have 1 answer for the clue Waldheim was its head. See the results below.
- 1976 Winter Olympics host
- Home of the von Trapp family
- Where Schwarzenegger was born
- Wienerwald's whereabouts
- Homeland for Berg, Bruckner, Mozart, and Mahler
- Innsbruck's land
- Vienna's land
- 1964 and 1976 Winter Olympics host
- Mozart's homeland
- Haydn's homeland
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Waldheim was its head that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!