Clue: Wall-climbing plants
We have 2 answers for the clue Wall-climbing plants. See the results below.
- Harvard, Yale, Brown, etc.
- Wall climbers
- Penn and others
- Some are English
- Sulphur heart and similar plants
- Prestigious institutions
- Wallflower producers?
- Brown group
- Harvard, Yale, Princeton, etc., for short
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 16, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 30, 2014
- Netword - May 28, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 05, 2008
- Netword - October 17, 2006
- New York Times - June 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Wall-climbing plants that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!