Clue: Wallace who wrote "Ben-Hur"
We have 1 answer for the clue Wallace who wrote "Ben-Hur". See the results below.
- Actor Ayres
- 1950's All-Star Burdette
- Gumshoe Archer
- Basketball's ___ Alcindor
- "Ben-Hur" novelist Wallace
- Ayres of "Don't Bet on Love"
- MacDonald private eye Archer
- Basketball's Alcindor
- Two-time Wimbledon winner ___ Hoad
- Author Wallace
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 18, 2006
- New York Times - October 24, 2004
- New York Times - April 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Wallace who wrote "Ben-Hur" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!