Clue: Wally's sitcom bro
We have 1 answer for the clue Wally's sitcom bro. See the results below.
- 50's-60's sitcom boy
- Wally's TV brother, with "the"
- Wally's little bro
- Theodore Cleaver, to Wally
- Wally's little brother, for short
- Wally's brother, to Wally
- Cleaver nickname
- Theodore, to Wally
- '60s sitcom son, familiarly
- '60s sitcom kid, for short
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 12, 2014
- New York Times - June 29, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Wally's sitcom bro that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!