Clue: Was jealous of
We have 2 answers for the clue Was jealous of. See the results below.
- Like the rich and beautiful
- Like a lottery winner, typically
- Committed a deadly sin
- Turned green?
- Felt jealousy toward
- Was covetous
- Had green eyes?
- Like lottery winners, typically
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 20, 2016
- LA Times - February 03, 2013
- Washington Post - April 20, 2012
- Washington Post - July 11, 2011
- Universal - April 22, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 07, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 26, 2004
- New York Times - February 20, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Was jealous of that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!