Clue: Was philanthropic
We have 4 answers for the clue Was philanthropic. See the results below.
- Collapsed under pressure
- Was charitable
- Said uncle
- "I ___ at the office"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 25, 2017
- Netword - May 22, 2011
- USA Today - February 21, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 13, 2008
- Universal - February 15, 2007
- Washington Post - December 05, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 19, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 16, 2005
- New York Times - April 19, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 15, 2004
- New York Times - June 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Was philanthropic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!