Clue: Washington and Madison, for two
We have 1 answer for the clue Washington and Madison, for two. See the results below.
- Country club?
- Constitutional Convention delegates
- Hancock, Franklin and colleagues
- They met in 20 Across to declare 54 Across
- Ben Franklin, John Hancock, etc.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 12, 2014
- New York Times - May 12, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Washington and Madison, for two that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!