Clue: Washington who sang the blues
We have 1 answer for the clue Washington who sang the blues. See the results below.
- Alice's cat
- The "D" in jazz's Miss D
- Entertainer Shore
- Singer Washington
- Alice's pet cat in "Alice in Wonderland"
- 1970s talk show
- Alice's cat in "Alice in Wonderland"
- Shore or Washington
- "Someone's in the kitchen with ___..."
- "Alice in Wonderland" cat
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 04, 2013
- Universal - December 11, 2012
- Universal - December 24, 2011
- USA Today - November 11, 2011
- Universal - May 19, 2011
- New York Times - August 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Washington who sang the blues that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!