Clue: Wassailer's tune
We have 3 answers for the clue Wassailer's tune. See the results below.
- Part of a candlelight ceremony, maybe
- Seasonal song
- The Brady Bunch mom
- "God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen," e.g.
- "The Third Man" director Sir __ Reed
- Go door to door, perhaps
- "Good Christian Men, Rejoice," e.g.
- "Deck the Halls," e.g.
- Christmas ___
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 03, 2017
- New York Times - April 24, 2014
- Washington Post - April 12, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Wassailer's tune that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!