Clue: Water, facetiously
We have 1 answer for the clue Water, facetiously. See the results below.
- Teetotaler's order
- Water, in other words
- Water, colloquially
- Abstainer's order
- Water, humorously
- Water, alliteratively
- Water as an intoxicant?
- Eden intoxicant?
- Water, wittily
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 28, 2008
- New York Sun - October 31, 2004
- New York Sun - October 30, 2004
- New York Sun - October 29, 2004
- Washington Post - May 19, 2002
- Washington Post - May 06, 2001
- Washington Post - December 25, 2000
- New York Times - March 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Water, facetiously that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!