Clue: Watery porridge
We have 1 answer for the clue Watery porridge. See the results below.
- Dish for Oliver Twist
- Sustenance for Oliver Twist
- Orphanage fare, once
- Fare for Oliver Twist
- Object of Oliver Twist's request for "more"
- Thin cooked cereal
- Oliver's humble meal
- Food for Oliver Twist
- Peasant's meal
- Twist dish
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 21, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 10, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 27, 2004
- Washington Post - March 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Watery porridge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!