Clue: Watson's crime-solving partner
We have 1 answer for the clue Watson's crime-solving partner. See the results below.
- Fictional mastermind
- Noted resident of Baker Street
- To whom Mortimer declares "They were the footprints of a gigantic hound!"
- Surname appearing on Suri Cruise's birth certificate
- "The Speckled Band" sleuth
- Watson's partner
- Famous deerstalker wearer
- Baker Street sleuth
- "The Five Orange Pips" sleuth
- Conan Doyle's detective
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Watson's crime-solving partner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!