Clue: Wax theatrical
We have 1 answer for the clue Wax theatrical. See the results below.
- Play without restraint
- Ham it up
- Chew the scenery
- Overplay onstage
- Turn on the dramatics
- Shed crocodile tears
- Hardly underplay
- Overdo it on stage
- Be a ham in "Hamlet"?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 09, 2013
- Washington Post - September 17, 2011
- LA Times - June 03, 2009
- New York Times - October 07, 2007
- Netword - April 29, 2007
- USA Today - September 12, 2006
- Netword - December 16, 2005
- Washington Post - March 27, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Wax theatrical that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!