Clue: We hold these truths to be self-evident
We have 1 answer for the clue We hold these truths to be self-evident. See the results below.
- Geometrician's study
- They're universally accepted
- First principles
- "Sometimes less is more" and more
- Universally accepted statements
- Self-evident truths
- Universal rules
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - August 05, 2007
- Washington Post - October 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue We hold these truths to be self-evident that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!