Clue: Wearer of #37, the first uniform number retired by the Mets
We have 1 answer for the clue Wearer of #37, the first uniform number retired by the Mets. See the results below.
- Manager of five straight World Series champions
- He called the Mets "amazin'"
- "The Old Professor" of baseball
- "Good pitching will always stop good hitting and vice versa" speaker
- Immortal manager nicknamed for his hometown
- First Mets skipper Casey
- First manager of the Mets
- Yankee manager who wore #37
- "Casey at the Bat" autobiographer
- Baseball's "Old Perfessor"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 20, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Wearer of #37, the first uniform number retired by the Mets that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!