Clue: Weeks per year in old Rome
We have 1 answer for the clue Weeks per year in old Rome. See the results below.
- Year in Claudius's reign
- Year in Claudius's rule
- Number of weeks per annum
- Full deck, to Caesar?
- Year in the apostle Paul's travels
- 52, in old Rome
- Last chapter of Jeremiah
- Full deck at Caesars Palace?
- Caesar's card count?
- Number of weeks per annum?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Weeks per year in old Rome that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!