We have 2 answers for the clue Well-founded. See the results below.
- Having some merit
- Easily defended
- Like a well-grounded argument
- Like a good debater's arguments
- Like good arguments
- Like a sound argument
- Not bad, as an argument
- Not easily debunked
- Like a solid argument
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 04, 2010
- New York Times - October 18, 2007
- Washington Post - February 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Well-founded that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!