Clue: Well-knit tales
We have 1 answer for the clue Well-knit tales. See the results below.
- They're not to be believed
- Münchhausen's inventory
- Adventurer's inventory
- They may be related to people at sea
- Tall tales
- Sailors' stories
- Fishermen bring them back to shore
- Lies along the waterfront?
- Fish stories
- Tales of the sea
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Well-knit tales that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!