Clue: Went wassailing, once
We have 1 answer for the clue Went wassailing, once. See the results below.
- Circulated some winter airs
- Did numbers for the neighbors, maybe
- Sang yule tunes
- Went door-to-door, perhaps
- Celebrated Christmas in song
- Sang a 94 Down
- Saw your breath while singing, maybe
- Did seasonal songs
- Sang seasonal songs
- Sang "Silent Night" here and there
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 21, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Went wassailing, once that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!