Clue: "West Side Story" Oscar winner
We have 2 answers for the clue "West Side Story" Oscar winner. See the results below.
- Oscar, Grammy, Tony and Emmy winner
- Onetime winner of all the awards in this puzzle's theme
- She played Anita in "West Side Story"
- Star born on 12/11/1931
- "West Side Story" performer hiding a Roman god
- Youngest person to have won an Oscar, Emmy, Tony, and Grammy
- ''West Side Story'' actress
- "West Side Story" actress
- Only Hispanic performer with an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony
- Grand Slammer actress
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 23, 2012
- New York Sun - October 16, 2007
- Netword - July 23, 2006
- Netword - February 24, 2006
- USA Today - December 19, 2005
- Washington Post - December 22, 2004
- New York Times - November 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "West Side Story" Oscar winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!