Clue: Westmoreland successor in '68
We have 1 answer for the clue Westmoreland successor in '68. See the results below.
- Vietnam War Gen. Creighton
- J. J. ___, co-creator of "Lost" and director of 2009's "Star Trek"
- Vietnam era general Creighton ___
- Vietnam-era general Creighton
- TV producer J.J. who co-created "Lost"
- Vietnam War general Creighton
- U.S. commander in Vietnam
- "Fringe" co-creator J.J.
- J.J. who directed "Star Trek Into Darkness"
- "Star Trek" director J.J.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - September 18, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Westmoreland successor in '68 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!