Clue: What a bouncer may confiscate
We have 1 answer for the clue What a bouncer may confiscate. See the results below.
- Escaped convict's need
- Underage drinker's item
- Oft-confiscated document
- Spy ware?
- It may involve an exaggerated age
- Bouncer fooler
- Subject of many a bar examination
- It might pass muster for a minor
- Forged passport, for example
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 23, 2013
Found an answer for the clue What a bouncer may confiscate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!