Clue: What Putin is often put in
We have 1 answer for the clue What Putin is often put in. See the results below.
- Newspaper founded in 1912
- Truth, to Trotsky
- Former Communist Party source
- Newspaper starting in 1912
- Much-mistrusted name in news, once
- U.S.S.R. newspaper
- It was black and white and Red all over
- Truth, to Lenin
- Red paper
- Soviet paper
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 22, 2003
Found an answer for the clue What Putin is often put in that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!